Bangkok speed dating

Welcome to our O2O - Online to Offline Startup Buddies group! How about Facebook and other most fast growing and also most valued startups like Uber/Airbnb?

all digital guys, entrepreneurs, retailers, ecommercers, hoteliers, restaurateurs, online shop owners,... FB was started in an offline context - Harvard University where most students were very well-connected together, that why it was viral super fast within the school. of course it's getting most of it's cash from very offline business - transportation Airbnb: surely it's revenue is coming from the very offline way: sharing home accommodation. only 1-2% of sales is counted for Ecommerce, the rest 98% is still from offline retailers. ---- PREVIOUS MEETUPS' SPEAKERS (by time order) • Noud de Beijer, the Product Owner mobile apps for Philips Lighting (Philips Hue) • Wai Thanawat - CEO/Co-founder the leading price comparison site in Thailand and Southeast Asia • Saroj Ativitavas - CEO Fiveloops.co, former True Incube Director • Gururaj Belagali Sr. • And attendees from various startups and the like of True, Central Group, Google, Agoda, Reuter...

Booking your Kathmandu flight from Bangkok is just few clicks away.

Find the cheapest prices and the best fares for your Kathmandu holidays on uk.

Gypsum producers benefit from a £100 discount on these registration fees.

Have you been making appointments for the first TBEX Speed Dating event?

Here are a few tips to help you make the most out of the session: Do your research: Since you’ll know who you’re scheduled to meet with, do a little research on the person and/or destination.

bangkok speed dating-13bangkok speed dating-11

The Global Gypsum Exhibition is expected to be the largest ever staged.To help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies.By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies.There are thousands of singles from the around the world looking for a long term relationship.Find love and romance with a Bangkok speed dating style of matchmaking.